Extensions, Conversions & Refurbishments
- We will make a full and accurate measured survey of your home – establishing existing construction methods, and advise on any limitations which these may have on your proposals.
- We will advise on Building Regulations and Planning legislation, and how these may impact on your proposals.
- We will prepare existing and proposed plans and elevations of your home, and, upon your approval, submit these to your local planning authority for Planning Permission.
- We will prepare detailed construction drawings and structural design calculations for your proposed project, and submit these for Building Regulations Approval.
- We will act as agent between you and your local authority, for all planning and building regulations matters – through to approvals being granted.
- We will advise you of your obligations under the Party Wall Act 1996.
- We will provide additional sets of drawings and specifications for building estimates purposes, and for use during the construction phase of your project.